Website Air Creebec
We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based at the Val-d’Or Airport, we are actively looking for a:
- Under the supervision of the Chief dispatcher, the Crew scheduler is responsible for the scheduling of Air Creebec Pilots and Flight Attendants. You will ensure efficient use of the crew members within the limitations of the Federal Air Regulations, labour work rules and company policies.
- Are bilingual (English and French), have excellent communication skills. Knowledge of the Cree language is an asset.
- You have the ability to work on rotating shifts and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of general computer and software applications.
- You have good organizational and problem-solving skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of one-year previous experience in aviation is considered an asset.
- You have a secondary school diploma (DES) or equivalent.
Company: Air Creebec
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Val-d’Or, Québec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com