Website Air Canada
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
- Candidates should be able to read and understand various schematic diagrams for maintenance troubleshooting and be proficient with computers and diagnostic tools.
- Individuals need to be “team players” with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain a customer focused attitude in a demanding, high stress environment.
- Knowledge of drive-trains, diesel and gasoline engines, propane fuel systems, complex electrical and hydraulic systems, and metal fabrication and welding.
- Able to successfully pass the pre-employment qualifying exam.
- Ability to pass security clearance and obtain the Restricted area identity card (RAIC). Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details
- Valid Automotive Service Technician, Commercial Transport Mechanic or Heavy Duty Mechanic trades certification.
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required
- Employees in this role, conduct safety-critical work and as such, Air Canada medical standards must be met in order to qualify for the role. Candidates will be subject to a medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test an are expected to be free of any intoxicating substances.
- Inter-Provincial Red Seal.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibly of the candidates applying for this position.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in the trade.
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org