Website Air Canada
Performs operational and/or administrative duties of a complex nature, using a variety of software applications. These positions require a high level of accuracy due to consequence of error and fines/penalties to the Company and/or loss of revenue. This position requires initiative and judgment.
- Comply with Company Policies, Collective Agreements and/or Government Regulations
- Liaise with internal and external customers
- Record and maintain operational records and/or endorsements
- Works with minimal or no supervision
- Prepare monthly statistical summary of catering expenses
- Assist with product displays
- Provide on-the-job training, direction, guidance and assistance to other employees in the department.
- Recommend and assist in implementing improved methods and procedures
- Organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Prepare cost analysis and statistics
- Prepare comparative analysis
- Maintain monthly record of invoices paid or outstanding
- Analyze, design, format and produce creative high quality documents, reports, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Plan, coordinate, and execute road shows, where travel may be required
- Develop, prepare, and provide statistical reports Excellence.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Aptitude for accuracy and detail
- Proficiency in spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, as well as formatting and proofreading skills
- Aptitude for math
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years office experience
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org