Website Air Canada
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for managing and developing the representation of Air Canada Cargo on its website and through email marketing. Specifically, this position will design, orchestrate and segment all Cargo email communications to customers through Adobe Campaign, as well as managing the content for the www.aircanadacargo.com website. As part of the Air Canada Cargo Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Manager contributes to the evolution of the cargo brand, overall marketing vision, and collaborates with internal stakeholders in cargo sales, commercial and operational teams to develop communications and campaigns for customer engagement and internal initiatives. The ideal candidate excels in a collaborative environment, is comfortable with technical, operational and creative subject matter and communication and is a self-starter. Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English and French are a must.
- Liaise with technical teams on integration and migration projects and ongoing digitalization initiatives.
- Manage the email database to ensure deliverability and provide updated information to internal stakeholders; manage the development of additional distribution lists and preference center.
- In partnership with the our Legal Team, stay up to date on commercial data protection laws globally to ensure compliance for Air Canada Cargo.
- Plan and produce Air Canada Cargo email marketing campaigns including mass and targeted messages, content creation (composing in English and managing translation), programming, deployment and segmentation.
- Understand and stay current on marketing communications related technology and trends to determine their potential impact on our industry and Air Canada Cargo; apply learnings within Cargo.
- Manage the un-subscription process for the US Sales Team in compliance with US CAN-SPAM regulations
- Manage the email marketing strategy and schedule appropriate communications based on the overall marketing/communications schedule.
- Intermediate graphic design skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products (InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Familiarity of HTML, JSON and related languages an asset
- Understanding of SalesForce a plus
- Bilingual – Proficient in grammar, spelling and punctuation in English and French
- Excellent writing and editing skills and ability to develop creative content
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- University degree in Communications, Marketing or equivalent
- Experience with Adobe Campaign and other aspects of Experience Cloud an asset.
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, Québec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org