Website Air Canada
Responsible for managing the Customer Journey Management team, providing customer recovery leadership during disruptions, ensuring effective and pro-active customer recovery strategies are used. Manage CJM business processes and procedures as well as develop and design new business processes for simple and optimized workflows for CJM agents.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of CJM operations.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Customer Journey Management (CJM) team.
- Evaluate risk items and work on risk mitigation strategies to support business processes
- Perform gap analysis on business processes and collaborate with team members and key stakeholders/leaders to identify areas of improvement
- Implement initiatives designed to improve processes and performance and identify opportunities for process controls
- Attend conference calls, communicate and share information with all team members
- Prepare and develop procedures, templates, process standards, job aids and communication to effectively manage all CJM processes for Mainline and AC Express
- Support the introduction of new projects, products and tasks; prepare Job Aids and hold briefings with the team
- Communicate with staff on a continuous basis to keep them current and knowledgeable of our processes, policies, products, performance and branch initiatives.
- Maintain and update Sharepoint site with procedures and training documents
- Ability to work different shift patterns, including weekends and holidays, work overtime if required.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, creative and innovative
- Knowledge of labor relations and experience in managing a unionized workforce is an asset.
- Excellent working knowledge with MS Office programs, Altea, Communicator, Netline and relevant IT systems used in SOC
- Excellent interpersonal skills; conflict resolution, communication and leadership skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Sense of initiative and proactive thinking and ability and experience in mapping processes and improving procedures to align with business strategy.
Qualification & Experience:
- Focused on customer service excellence and continuous improvement, must be creative and innovative thinker.
- Fundamental understanding of Airline and Airport operations, processes and procedures.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com