This Jobsfunter Listing is about AIG in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Who we are
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Building on 100 years of experience, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement solutions, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security.
Get to know the business
Talbot Underwriting Limited is the managing agent of Syndicate 1183 at Lloyd’s. Syndicate 1183 underwrites a number of classes of business including war and terrorism, energy, marine, financial lines, cyber, transport, political risk, crisis management, kidnap & ransom, contingency, property and treaty reinsurance. Talbot has offices in London, Asia Pacific and the United States.
About the role
What you need to know:
- To assist with and to provide administrative, processing and document production support in respect of the Overseas offices on behalf of Processing Services and to provide such support to the MGA (Managing General Agent) and other Overseas Offices as required.
- To ensure compliance with all legal and Regulatory requirements including Treating Customers Fairly and Contract Certainty.
- To assist with the integration of Enterprise Risk (ER) into the Overseas Offices. Specific Responsibilities
- To complete the technical premium processing for the Overseas Offices risks bound.
- Obtaining information and documents from Placing Brokers and Underwriters
- Populating ER for all newenewal policies and processing all endorsements.
- Creating client documentation including Evidence of Covers, debit notes and credit notes and sending these to Placing brokers as required.
- Responsibility for the preparation and submission of London Market Insurance documentation including submission of LPANs and supporting documents to Xchanging via the Insurance Market Repository.
- Monitor signings received from Xchanging and resolve queries raised.
- Record and maintain CycloPS to track processing position.
- Provide updates and progress reports to management.
- Responsibility for the accuracy of data and carrying out peer review within the team
- Assist with any cash reconciliation issues and cash release. Key Relationships
- All Processing Services, MGA and Overseas management and staff. Key external customers including brokers.
What we’re looking for:
- Microsoft word, and excel
- IT literacy including Microsoft XL, Word and Outlook
- Able to learn new IT systems and procedures A look at our benefits
- At AIG, we have a 100-year legacy of working to make the world a better place. And that begins with our employees. We’re proud to offer a range of employee benefits and resources that help you protect what matters most – your health care, savings, financial protection, and wellbeing. We provide a variety of leaves for personal, health, family, and military needs. For example, the “Giving Back” program allows you to take up to 16 hours a year to volunteer in your community.
We also believe in fostering our employees’ development and offer a range of learning opportunities for employees to hone their professional skills to position themselves for the next steps of their careers. AIG also has a tuition reimbursement program for eligible employees to enhance their education, skills, and knowledge in areas that relate to their current position or future positions to which they may transfer or progress.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories. At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at http://www.aig.com/careers/life-at-aig/join-the-talent-network. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and http:// www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites is not incorporated by reference into this press release.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A