This Jobsfunter Listing is about Aerotek in Kansas City, MO 2022
About the job
- Contractors will be installing cabinets, racks, drawers etc…into the back of Transit vans and other trucks that have been manufactured by Ford and occasionally other customers.
- This individual will be working in the assembly department. They will be using air tools to install cabinets, shelves, drawers etc…to the specifications of their customer.
- This position requires bending, twisting and repetitive movement to get in and out of the back of vans as they come down the assembly line. Will require being on knees and bending the majority of the time.
- Skills:* hand tools, Assembly, unfitting, upfitter, power tools, general production
- Top Skills Details:* hand tools, assembly, upfitting, upfitter, power tools, general production
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* Upfitting experience is a plus. Working at other upfitting companies such as: Knapheide, Auto Truck, Ground Effects, Custom Truck One Source, Masterack, Caseco, Reading. These are all a plus no certs. PPE: safety glasses, and ear plugs NO STEEL TOES
- Experience Level:* Entry Level
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Kansas City, MO
Application Deadline: N/A