Website AECI Limited
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under AECI Limited in Brakpan,Gauteng,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
- Respond to stock requests received from Crop Advisors.
- Execute efficient and accurate ordering and expediting orders from Buyers
- Expedite stock requests and communication of requests with Crop Advisors and depot personnel.
- Monitor stock levels at Crop Advisor warehouses
- Arrange transport for stock requests and ensure that Crop Advisors obtain the stock on time and in full.
- Follow up on GRN’s from Crop Advisors with direct deliveries and stock transfers (GTI’s).
- Participate in stock takes
- Prioritise tasks and manage time correctly in order to complete daily tasks timeously.
- Adhere to all legislation pertaining to the transport of dangers and/or hazardous chemicals.
- Perform a relief support function for other members of the department
- Filing and scanning of paperwork
- Manage stock returns from depots
- Adhere to all internal control policies of the Company
- Uphold and work according to all internal and external safety guidelines
- Required to conform to relevant SHEQ rules and regulations as per company policy.
- Undertake any legal ad hoc tasks for which the incumbent is competent as directed by the Warehouse Team Leader or Management.
- Investigate customer complaints so as to ensure customer centricity and advise process to be followed.
- Report customer complaints to the relevant Management staff member and relevant actions taken.
- Report outcome of investigation and resolution of problem to the relevant Management staff member.
- Ensure continued communication throughout the process with the customer up to resolution of the problem, keeping the Warehouse Team Leader updated.
Company: AECI Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brakpan,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A