This Jobsfunter Listing is about Adobe in Lehi, UT 2022
About the job
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We need your help to scale! As a member of Adobe’s growing FP&A Anaplan Center of Excellence team, you will play a meaningful role in crafting the strategic evolution of Adobe’s business planning processes and tools. With some systems savvy and a dedication to forge innovative solutions to complex problems, you will partner across FP&A, Finance Systems, HR, IT, and business functions to facilitate the translation of process improvements into scalable, adoptable technical solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with our customers to define current state and to-be business processes, with a consultative approach toward innovative solutioning.
- Facilitate articulation and documentation of clear, concise business requirements for new solutions; communicate progress to customers.
- Act as liaison between business & development team by converting business requirements into technical user stories with wireframes.
- Drive internal testing to ensure proper alignment between requirements and outcomes.
- Collaborate with customers to optimize adoption through feedback forums, training sessions, and ongoing change management communications.
What You Need To Succeed
- BS/BA with preferred focuses in areas of Finance, Accounting, or Information Systems.
- 4+ years of relevant experience working with business processes, data structures, and systems automation at scale.
- Strong value placed on in-depth experiences with financial and business planning processes, particularly with respect to workforce planning, operating expenses, and income statement profitability.
- Experience with project management frameworks and concepts, particularly Agile and Scrum (user stories, sprints, etc.), is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with relational databases, planning tools (particularly Anaplan) and BI tools (Tableau, Power BI) is a plus.
- Anaplan Model Builder experience or certification is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data analysis.
- Meticulous, methodical attention to detail.
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal).
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Lehi, UT
Application Deadline: N/A