Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under adidas in CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Purpose & Overall Relevance For The Organization
Ensure industry-leading execution and commercial impact of adidas marketing concepts in all WHS, Own Retail and Franchise doors within South Africa (and Africa if applicable).Drive brand leadership at customers’ Point of Purchase, with a focus on excellence in activation execution, traffic driving and full price sell-through at defined key WHS, FRA and DTC doors.Set campaign objectives and KPI’s upfront and compile and post-campaign reports to analyze store performance and to determine ROI.
- Create and implement customized Account Marketing Plans for our WHS accounts, Own Retail and Franchise doors. Ensure that the Account Marketing Plans are linked to the Global, EM and EM South Priorities and Own the Game strategic KPIs.
- Execute Brand driven activations with focus on key Accounts and key Doors.
- Develop and execute Commercial driven activations with focus on key Accounts and Doors.
- Develop and execute customized activations with focus on key Accounts and key Doors.
- Create, manage, and execute traffic driving activations with focus on key Accounts and key Doors with the objective to permanently increase traffic and net sales and ensure constant
communication and alignment with the CtC, Brand Activation and Digital Brand Activation teams.
- Plan, manage and execute all sell-out support initiatives and tools (e.g. Tech Rep, Brand Coach, footscan, etc.) with focus on EM South priorities in alignment with respective channels.
- Plan, manage and monitor the Marketing working budget and Sales working budget for WHS, Own Retail and Franchise based on the Account Marketing Plans.
- Set activation objectives and KPI’s upfront, drive pre- & post ROI analysis and manage the activation implementation and tracking.
- Suggest WHS, Own Retail and Franchise business opportunities, on category level, to identify growth opportunities.
- Coordinate with WHS, Own Retail and Franchise accounts to deliver key product and concepts, on-time and in full at customer level.
- Collaborate with WHS, Own Retail and Franchise teams as the key marketing contact.
- Support WHS with key Account planning and excellence in GTM presentations, be it during seasonal Sell-in meetings, Strategic Account meetings or as otherwise required.
- Manage entire VM adaptation for all adidas categories and channels
- Manage entire VM execution across all adidas categories and channels
- Activate new store openings, branded space openings and revamps processes in line with Store Development teams and with focus on location awareness.
- Other duties as assigned by line manager
- Drive Brand awareness and demand in WHS – B&M and online as well as Own Retail doors
- Market Share gains within key Accounts
- Increase traffic and deliver on NS targets
- Management of Marketing budgets
- Activation KPIs per Campaign (FPST, NS, Traffic, Units sold, pre and post R0I)
- BC Mystery Shopping score
- EM South Marketing team
- EM South Channel Teams (Retail, Franchise, Wholesale).
- Key Account relationships
- EM Hub Omni-Channel team
- Suppliers / Vendors
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
Excellent skills to navigate and handle complex and challenging internal and external discussions.
- Strong business acumen (Budgeting, P&L responsibility experience)
- Advanced cross-functional Marketing knowledge and Market experience in sport and/or fashion/lifestyle categories (sporting goods industry preferred)
- Leading and managing a diverse team
- Consumer-focused with range understanding and the ability to balance Brand and Commercial priorities to build channel- and consumer-specific activation plans that meet KPI targets
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Experience in both market and above market organization preferred
- Open to travel regularly within EM South
Requisite Education And Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- University degree in Business and/or a minimum of 8 years equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and/or Marketing
- Fluent in English
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A