Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under adidas in CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Purpose & Overall Relevance For The Organization
This role is responsible for maximizing sales and profitability across all adidas DTC core stores.
- Drive and implement the buying process for football, outdoor and specialty sports and ensure alignment with seasonal strategy and financial targets for core stores.
- Drive input to Market CTC assortment planning teams regarding range needs to ensure cluster relevance.
- Work closely with local CTC team to ensure range requirements and minimums are met.
- Responsible for category plans per store grade and option counts for core stores.
- Responsible for effective storytelling and monthly phasing of product.
- Ensure visual appeal and differentiation of ranges within market.
- Manage buying process to assure right volumes are bought following market OTB and category plans.
- Lead and manage execution of key campaigns and seasonal promotions.
- Reviewing sales and stock to ensure all in-season activity is focused upon delivering planned sales, margin and stock objectives.
- Support flow of stock effectively from regular DTC channels to FO channels to assure product relevance in FO stores, adequate stock clearance and margin optimization.
- Contribute to the improvement in allocation and replenishment techniques.
- Preparation of mark-downs as required within given framework and in line with market and global strategy.
- Regular analysis of overall market and competitor activity and pricing strategy.
- Weekly monitoring of KPIs and distribution of key merchandise reports that help evaluate business goals and drives decision making.
- Review and action fact-based category input and feedback for stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with CTC, marketing, visual merchandising and store operations and above market functions.
- Other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Market CTC
- Cluster CTC
- Cluster Marketing
- Supply chain
- Retail team
- Retail back office
- Store managers and their teams
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Relevant job experience in a buying & planning function
- Strong competence with buying & planning, procedures and systems
- Strong analytical ability and Influencing skills
- Structured, organized and process orientated
- Attention to detail as this has curtail impact on the business
- Ability to work within a team and high-pressure environment
- Broad and deep theoretical understanding of channel operations
- Advanced Excel
Requisite Education And Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- University degree or equivalent professional experience
- Merchandising experience: > 5 years
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A