Website ADAMA Ltd.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about ADAMA Ltd in Ashdod, Southern, Israel 2022
About the job
ADAMA is one of the world’s leading crop protection companies. We understand farming is much more than just a business, it’s a way of life.
We strive to Listen> Learn> Deliver.
Our Global Supply Chain team is looking for a hands-on Logistics Coordinator to focus on the daily operations of the export activities for the production site of Adama Agan.
This key role reports to the Logistics Team Leader.
Location: ADAMA Agan, Ashdod
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Operate logistics activities, such as carrier booking allocations, coordinating with the warehouse, preparing shipment documents, etc.
- Contact for the logistics providers in Israel on all operational issues
- Operate the inland transportation in Israel.
- In charge of creating, managing and communicating all the logistics documentation as invoice, PL, BL, CMR’s, etc
- Assure relevant data regarding services is updated in the systems
- Part of the team implementing of 4PL/ enfopack in the site.
- Approve supplier’s invoices and follow up till payment
- Promote shipments efficiency.
- Control equipment (containers) flow and reduce longstanding bills
- Identify improvement opportunities
- Operations background with 2+ years of logistics related areas.
- Experience in the chemical / pharma industry is an advantage
Qualifications & Skills:
- Good interpersonal skills
- General knowledge of IT and systems processes, SAP is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team under high pressure and dynamic environment.
- Detail orientated.
- Fluent Hebrew and English (reading, writing, speaking). Additional language is an advantage.
Company: ADAMA Ltd.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Ashdod, Southern, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A