This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Fairfax, VA 2022
About the job
- Description:* Actalent is HIRING for an URGENT Mechanical Engineer opportunity. This client is has been awarded many projects like performance art center, libraries Deleware River Bay and Deleware Army Guard and are also bidding for three other projects, which will be more work than current staff can handle. This will prevent too many OT hours. Our client has also expanded their portfolio to government work, waste water and prisons as well. Currently our client offers a hybrid schedule with working form hom on Mondays and Fridays, and Tuesday – Thursday in office. The work culture is very positive and geared towards flexibility for the employees. They have core hours but flexibility to come in earlier/ later, offer a schedule of four 9 hour days and a half day on Friday. Can also work five 8 hour days.
- Job Duties:*
- HVAC and plumbing design for new construction and renovation of buildings.
- Design all aspects of building mechanical engineering projects, including contract document preparation
- Interact with clients and discuss HVAC design.
- Skills:* revit, hvac design, plumbing design, project management
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- HVAC and plumbing design for new construction and renovation of buildings
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering with 3-5 years of applicable experience or 10 plus years of mechanical engineering project management experience.
- AutoCAD or REVIT experience preferred.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Fairfax, VA
Application Deadline: N/A