This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in New Hope, MN 2022
About the job
- Description:* There is a need for a Quality Engineer with experience in precision machining, including experience with APQP, PPAP, blueprint reading, understanding of inspection equipment and methodologies, CAPA process, root cause analysis, and an understanding of statistical tools such as SPC and Minitab.
The ideal candidate will come from an AS9100 or ISO13485 environment, however it is not a necessity.
- Job Duties / Responsibilities:* Prepares quality control plans and IMS sheets Defines inspection methods and selecting gauges appropriate for inspection activities. Participates in corrective action including investigation, root cause analysis, corrective action, and preventive actions. Assist with receiving, first piece, in process, and final inspections for new products as required. Responsible for assuring that assigned activities are performed in accordance with Quality Management System. Responsible for creating and maintaining quality system documentation. Recommend new part verification technologies and if approved, assist in implementation As applicable, understand and implement advanced Quality Software. CMM and Vision System Programming As required, perform cross functional task until appropriate resources are in place.
- Skills:* Quality, Engineer, machin, manufact, inspect, APQP, PPAP, ISO, Quality Assurance
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- Bachelors degree in Engineering preferred but not required MUST HAVES:
- 3+ years’ experience with APQP, PPAP, and working within a precision machining environment
- Blueprint reading
- Inspection equipment and methodologies
- CAPA’s, root cause analysis, statistical tools including SPC and Minitab NICE TO HAVES:
- AS9100, ISO 13485, FDA CFR Part 820
- Understanding of machining processes, and process validations
- CMM programming (PC-DMIS software)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: New Hope, MN
Application Deadline: N/A