Commercial Construction Project Manager vacancy in Actalent Omaha, NE
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Omaha, NE 2022
About the job
- NOW HIRING FOR A COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER!!!!!!!*
- Actalent* is representing a local General Contractor in Omaha Ne. Our client is a highly reputable in their industry. With many accolades and with strong relationships to their clients. Their typical projects are a third or fourth effort proving that their clients trust that each project will be executed with excellence.
- Pay: *$90,000-$105,000 annually + Bonus and other competitive benefits.
- Description:* The Project Manager is responsible for leading, assisting or overseeing all aspects of the construction project from planning to implementation.
This is all commercial construction properties. Projects are multifamily, Nonprofit, Education, Historical and more! Main responsibilities will include:
- Allocating resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- 4-8 years PM experience on commercial properties from 3-10 million.
High level of ability with Construction Software’s such as Pro-Core, Bluebeam, Microsoft Projects etc.
Proven history of success on commercial projects with budgets of 6 million-15 million. Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management preferred
- What our client offers you*
- Team-based atmosphere with the opportunity to work on cutting-edge, innovative projects.
- Competitive salary and benefits package with profit-sharing potential.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Casual work environment.
- Approachable leadership team that values
- Health and wellness incentives.
- Leadership development classes.
- Our team collaborates at a high level and produces superior integration of site, systems, and structure.
- FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION EMAIL RESUMES TO *[[email protected]](mailto:[email protected])
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Omaha, NE
Application Deadline: N/A