Procurement Coordinator vacancy in Actalent Denver, CO
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Denver, CO 2022
About the job
We are seeking an
- Engineering Sales Coordinator* to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Convert all incoming Sales Order write-up documents to Purchase Orders to vendors or internal departments
- Track progress of ordered equipment and services to ensure materials and services are shipped as expected. Communicate any exceptions back to Salesperson or Project Manager
- Receive vendor invoices into enterprise system and create customer invoices accordingly as materials are delivered.
- Reconcile all costs for Sales orders in enterprise system and ensure any commission entries are accurate
- Enter Sales Order and cost data into Sales Tracking system to track sales.
- Create delivery documents required to ensure any stock or drop shipped to our site materials are delivered appropriately
- Schedule and confirm all equipment deliveries from our site and or logistics from other local vendors
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or procurement
- Entry level would be considered
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Denver, CO
Application Deadline: N/A