Software Engineer vacancy in Actalent Charlotte, NC
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Charlotte, NC 2022
About the job
- Description:* We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Software Engineer to join our small yet highly productive team. You will be involved in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, test and deployment). You will represent the technical perspective on digital applications, helping to ensure that the best decisions are made with our technical strategy, roadmap, and application ecosystem in mind. You will need to think critically and problem solve both independently and collaboratively, across teams and organizations. This is a broad role requiring breadth and depth in your skillset and will provide ample opportunity to grow in all aspects of software engineering. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as software lead on our Technology team; developing software solutions to solve business needs, performing solution and code reviews, providing technical direction that aligns with our Company goals
- Collaborate with digital application teammates to transform high level business stakeholder requests into technically sound functional requirements
- Develop high level project requirements that can then be broken down into lower-level requirements and implemented by a development team. Build high-quality mockups and prototypes that can be reviewed by stakeholders to garner feedback
- Write software and build software solutions, including new features and bug fixes as well as integrating and owning software written by vendors.
- Review technical solutions to ensure they are sound, pragmatic, meet the needs of the business, meet throughput requirements, and fit into our holistic application ecosystem.
- Identifying Business Process issues at an early stage and corrective action to mitigate issues is required with these responsibilities
- Estimate proposed work (high level and detail) to inform roadmaps and project planning
- Perform day to day project management for software applications
- Research technical solutions. Find tools to meet our needs, prototype, perform analysis, document recommendations.
- Most importantly, ensure systems are delivered with the guest and employee experience at top of mind.
- Providing support for production support issues as required
- Maintain high quality standards Education
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or Technical school and 2+ years of experience in industry
- Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) in Computer Science or related field preferred Skills/Competencies
- Significant experience using modern UI technologies like React
- Experience in consuming REST APIs
- Experience developing servers, REST APIs, or GraphQL APIs is a plus
- Understanding of git line commands, GitHub, and deploying to cloud hosts
- Understanding of SQL and Relational and Non-Relational databases
- Understanding of automated test practices and toolsets like Jest
- Hands-on experience with technical design and implementation of web and mobile systems required
- Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop a plus
- Problem solvers, self-sufficient individuals that can find solutions to complex problems
- A keen attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Committed team player with a caring attitude
- Skills:* electrical, systems engineering, software development, c++, integration, data
- Top Skills Details:* electrical,systems engineering,software development,c++,integration,data
- Experience Level:* Entry Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Application Deadline: N/A