Clinical Research Coordinator( Must Be Spanish Speaking) vacancy in Actalent Coral Gables, FL
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Coral Gables, FL 2022
About the job
- Coordinates routine activities of clinical studies including data maintenance, grant expenditure adherence, project evaluation, meeting scheduling, and research subject interfacing.
- Tracks medical reports and reviews regulatory documents to generate reports.
- Serves as project liaison to other departments, outside organizations, government agencies, and product representatives.
- Recruits patients into the study and reviews on a weekly basis the percentage recruited.
- Reviews data collected and inserts into the study dataset.
- Compares the data collected to the monitored phone calls for data quality assurance.
- Evaluates and monitors timelines for studies and for each subject participant to comply with applicable protocols.
- Prepares materials for the brochures and retaining letters and mails to appropriate members according to their time in the study.
- Administers informed consent forms for patients on drug studies.
- Maintains pool of study candidates and ensures their availability.
- Coordinates the necessary testing for patient evaluations per physicians’ orders and study protocol requirements.
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* *
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field required * *
- Minimum 1
years of relevant experience as a CRC*
- MUST BE SPAINISH SPEAKING
- Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes
- Skill in completing assignments accurately and with attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work under pressure while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to process and handle confidential information
- Commitment to the University’s core values.
- Ability to work independently and/or in a collaborative environment.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: Coral Gables, FL
Application Deadline: N/A