Clinical Trials Financial Analyst vacancy in Actalent Rochester, NY
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Rochester, NY 2022
About the job
Serves as liaison between Office of Research and Project Administration (ORPA), Office of Research Accounting and Costing Standards (ORACS), Office of Clinical Research (OCR), OnCore, Principal Investigator (PI), Industry representatives, and collaborating academic institutions to create and manage budgets for industry supported investigator-initiated and industry-sponsored research projects in all phases of clinical research
- Plans and executes the required aspects of the budget management of the research project working with the PI, the CTO Director FRA, clinical study teams, industry representatives, ORPA, ORACS, and all other departments.
- Prepares and negotiates moderately complex budgets to accompany contracts and subcontracts for research projects
- Keeps current with all federal, state, sponsor, and institutional policies and laws, standard operating procedures, and guidelines.
- Keeps current with industry standards, best practices, and trends in therapeutic areas relevant to research studies.
- Maintains requisite skills and mandatory training in safety, equality, responsible conduct of research, continuing education, and research competencies.
- Maintains CITI and Conflict of Interest (COI) certification and renewal as required.
- Gains knowledge in medical research terminology.
- Continues to gain proficiency in research software needed to manage clinical research protocols.
- Assumes personal responsibility for keeping up with new developments in the field, related literature, and relevant clinical standards. Assists in helping others in same.
- Participates in protocol-related training as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 year of clinical research experience, preferred
- 3+ years of budgeting and/or financial/ contracting experience
- Ability to effectively manage moderately complex research protocols budgets
- Possesses a high degree of self-motivation; recognized ability to function independently
- Proficient in managing multiple and competing priorities/demands
- Detailed-oriented in record keeping and research documentation
- Fully adheres to applicable safety and/or infection control standards.
- Understands and follows data integrity standards and processes
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Application Deadline: N/A