This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Linthicum Heights, MD 2022
About the job
Actalent Engineering is seeking a qualified Mechanical Engineer to support a
- GROWING* engineering firm in Maryland. This firm has won several projects that have added to their current workload which is why the role is open.
- IMMEDIATE OPENING* The projects are primarily in the commercial space. In this role the engineer will be responsible for supporting MEP Plumbing or HVAC designs for commercial buildings.
While the primary function of the role will be production, due to the size of the firm they have flexibility with helping someone grow to their full potential. The Engineer will need experience with HVAC design, calculating heating/cooling and pump head calculations, and supporting production in Construction documents within building design.
- Coordinate project recommendations and work with clients
- Utilize AutoCAD and Revit to lead and design HVAC projects within the following markets: Healthcare, K-12, Higher Education, commercial and government projects
- Preparing reports, cost estimating, specification development, performing calculations and selecting equipment for specification, and preparing construction documents for bidding.
- Analysis, field investigation, and forensic investigation as needed.
- Represent the company in all communications with clients, architects, other sub-consultants, contractors, and other project design team members.
- CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS*
- 2-10+ Years of previous Mechanical Engineeringwork experience in building design
- Proficient in REVIT, AutoCAD and MS Office
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- BS or Advanced Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- DESIRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS*
- EIT is highly preferred
- LEED Accreditation preferred but not required
- WHY WORK HERE*
- The company is in full growth mode
- Long term growth opportunities
- Exposure to large-scale projects
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Linthicum Heights, MD
Application Deadline: N/A