This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Middletown, NY 2022
About the job
- Description:* Currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join a well known, established firm to have an immediate impact on an influx of projects.
- Ideal candidate will have 1-5 years experience
- HVAC and Plumbing and Sprinkler Design.
- Field survey work
- Engineering and calculations
- Building code analysis
- Systems design
- CAD & Revit/BIM
- Studies, reports, and preparation of technical specifications Qualifications for this position include:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university
- Engineer in Training (E.I.T)
- Professional Engineer (P.E) – not required
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Middletown, NY
Application Deadline: N/A