This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Iowa City, IA 2022
About the job
- Works with Civil Engineers in designing various different civil projects.
- Drafts detailed dimensional drawings for highway plans, subdivision construction plans, and other civil projects.
- Calculates dimensions, profile specifications, and quantities of various materials.
- Reviews sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from Civil Engineer.
- Drafts detailed drawings of structures and installations such as roads, water supply, sewage disposal systems, wharfs and breakwaters.
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- CAD degree or experience with CAD.
- Looking for someone who is detail oriented and takes pride in their work.
- Also looking for an individual who is efficient with their time.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Iowa City, IA
Application Deadline: N/A