This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Lenexa, KS 2022
About the job
- Conducts phone screening (inbound and outbound) with potential study subjects to determine initial study eligibility requirements and schedules screening appointments to support the project plan for clinical studies.
- Explains study protocols to volunteers for each study during telephone screening.
Makes confirmation calls for screening appointments and volunteer check-in dates.
- Ensures payment of the volunteers
- Performs outreach recruiting events as requested
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* High School Diploma.
Pharmacy Tech experience Experience working and being on the phones
- Monday – Friday (rotating weekends) – 7am start time
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: Lenexa, KS
Application Deadline: N/A