This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Framingham, MA 2022
About the job
Actalent is currently seeking
- Associate Distribution Engineers for an entry level opportunity *in the Framingham, MA area. This is a long term opportunity with a reputable engineering firm supporting the utilities industry. Qualified candidates will have the following experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineer (ABET Accredited)
- Interest in starting a career in the utilities industry
- Experience with AutoCAD or similar design tool is preferred, through school will be accepted
- Relevant internship experience or power systems coursework is a plus
- Must be eligible for US Security Clearance This is a 12 month contract to hire opportunity and relocation will not be offered.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Framingham, MA
Application Deadline: N/A