This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Maple Grove, MN 2022
About the job
- Description:* Support the Quality Management System (QMS) while working with design and manufacturing teams. Assignments are broad in scope and include design controls through commercialized product. Use quality engineering concepts including, but not limited to, design control, process control, risk management, supplier quality, root cause analysis, and continuous improvement activities. Ensure desired design and product performance requirements are met in compliance with applicable regulatory, customer, and internal requirements. Skills in other technical areas such as verification testing and sterilization validation are desired. Engage in routine daily activities such as FAI, CAPA, NCR, DCR review, and training. Working knowledge of medical device regulations (FDA 21CFR820, ISO13485, ISO14971). *Skills & Qualifications:*
- Requires a B.S. degree in Science, Engineering or Technology or associated fields.
- 5+ years experience in Quality Assurance, including quality systems, standards, metrics, and tools
- 5+ years experience in medical device industry.
- Working knowledge of new product design and development in medical devices.
- Working knowledge of the application of risk management.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills working in a cross-functional teams.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow across multiple projects in order to meet established time frames and schedules.
- Working knowledge of medical device regulations (FDA 21CFR820, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, ).
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Maple Grove, MN
Application Deadline: N/A