Traveling Assistant Project Manager Vacancies in Actalent Charleston, SC
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Charleston, SC 2022
About the job
- Actalent is looking for an Traveling Assistant Project Manager*
- Description:* Our client is looking for a traveling Project Manager/Construction Manager to oversee their Win Coffee Campaign throughout the nation. They are remodeling the coffee stations throughout the stores nationwide and can oversee 30-60 of these projects at a time. They will be visiting numerous 7/11’s throughout the week. RESPONSIBILITIES: This position is Accountable for Pre-Construction, Construction, and Post-Construction Phases of projects assigned, coordinating resources of Preferred Developers/Contractors, specialty vendors, and internal departments through SEI Project Management Systems; accountable for accuracy and integrity of project time, cost, and quality reporting data.
- Project Management
- Monitoring and Reporting Project Transactions
- On-Site Inspection and Oversight
- Skills:* Construction, Site construction, Project management, Change order, renovation, interior renovation, interior finishing, interior construction, microsoft office, retail, engineering, construction management, Program management
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School + Equivalent Experience or Bachelor 4 Year Degree.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in Project Management, Engineering/Architecture, Retail Operations, Construction.
- Thorough working knowledge of job cost and time management systems and ability to adapt to SEI systems.
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office suite of applications and thorough working knowledge of database concepts and common applications.
- Expert knowledge of small-box or similar construction methods and materials with emphasis on job cost and time management.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Charleston, SC
Application Deadline: N/A