Sample Coordinator – Hiring! Vacancies in Actalent Madison, WI
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Madison, WI 2022
About the job
- For sample entry, candidate will be reviewing certificates of analysis generated by the NIMS program to ensure compliance with client requirements.
- Make sure client data is accurate, make sure correct assay will be getting run and make sure sample is stored in correct temperature.
- Will work with Client Service Representatives as well as the Sample Entry Team to coordinate report corrections.
- Will need to troubleshoot and ask questions if tests and information is not matching up.
- Also will participates in Report Review Team meetings
- Will work with a conveyor system now. Taking paperwork and samples from boxes shipped from clients from UPS/FedEx, entering data, taking pictures and putting samples back on the conveyor system. 75% of the day will be data entry and 25% will be reviewing data
- Skills & Qualifications:*
- B.S. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or related field and open to Associate Degreed candidates or individuals that have a High School diploma and industry experience doing computer work/admin in a manufacturing/production setting.
If interested, please call Mariah Ebert, 608-240-3137
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Madison, WI
Application Deadline: N/A