Demand Planner Vacancies in Actalent Minneapolis–Saint Paul, MN
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Minneapolis–Saint Paul, MN 2022
About the job
Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute processes for planning and scheduling that drive production efficiency and meeting/exceeding customer service targets and inventory targets.
- Plan and manage demand processes in order to ensure the business meets agreed customer targets at minimum operating costs and optimum stock levels.
- Execute the master production schedule. Coordinate Procurement, Production and Quality to mitigate issues from shortages and delays.
- Generate Purchase Order and Production Order with MRP/ERP.
- Forecast production schedule based on capacity and component availability.
- Review plans for future capacity constraints with management and suggest how to resolve imbalances
- Analyze and adjust production schedules to meet needs
- Ensure company production and inventory control strategies are consistently followed and applied
- Develop solid planning processes across various product types, configured/make to order products and make to stock products
- Maintain schedule demand against forecast targets for all products. Identify excess, obsolete and end of life inventories monthly, recommend and implement corrective action plan. Manage inventory levels with a key focus on reducing inventory days while improving service
- Share weekly material shortage and priority lists for procurement visibility, and work with teams to resolve issues
- Daily management and problem-solving of supply and inventory plan variances, including unexpected demand, to ensure appropriate communication and actions with sales, purchase and production
- Proactively participate and engage in driving supply planning execution of new business opportunities, including new products and product discontinuations, cooperating with Sales and Marketing
*Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Undergraduate degree in Business Admin, Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Master user-level knowledge of major ERP/MRP systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and ERP S/W.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Minneapolis–Saint Paul, MN
Application Deadline: N/A