Drug Safety Associate Vacancies in Actalent Trenton, NJ
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Trenton, NJ 2022
About the job
*This is with a multi-billion dollar company that is the fifth largest specialty generic pharmaceutical company in the world!*
- Job Description:* You should have experience managing Safety Data Exchange Agreements, participating in compliance monitoring activities, training coordination and supported PV inspections in the pharmaceutical industry. Experience in compiling adverse event related reports in software for regulatory submission is desired.
- Responsible for the following but not limited to:*
- Safety Data Exchange Agreements including drafting, maintenances of agreements, ADE exchange, ADE reconciliations, etc.
- Compliance monitoring of procedural and regulatory obligations, support inspections, draft deviations and track CAPAs, quality review of ADEs
- Coordinate SOP and training activities, prepares training calendars, ensures timely trainings and SOP revisions
- Ensure timely submission of ICSR and periodic report submissions for adverse drug events
- Support managing systems related to Pharmacovigilance
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* Bachelors degree in a scientific discipline is preferred.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Trenton, NJ
Application Deadline: N/A