Project Manager Positions in Actalent New York, NY
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in New York, NY 2022
About the job
- Hiring a project manager for a family owned construction management firm.* The daily management, supervision, coordination and successful completion of construction projects to meet time and cost objectives with respect to contracts, schedule, estimates, bids and contract administration functions. Simultaneously handle multiple, less complex projects or single projects. ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct responsibility for project profitably and client satisfaction.
- Coordinate and ensure that all phases of project are met and completed on time.
- Coordinate, expedite and review conceptual and construction documents.
- Negotiate and prepare changes for approval.
- Prepare requisitions for payment by client.
- Lead and participate in scheduled staff meetings.
- Review cost reports periodically to monitor payments, profits, general conditions and ensure that subcontractor costs have been entered.
- Prepare weekly and or monthly project progress reports.
- Review shop drawings and delegate to the assistant project manager to process.
- Assign tasks to assistants.
- Monitor administrative procedures for the project.
- Prepare bid/buy sheet for new jobs.
- Develop and approve project scheduling.
- Generate a paper trail sufficient to defend against any foreseeable liability.
- Review cost reports periodically to monitor payments, profits and general conditions.
- Follow-up on payment to ensure each requisition has been received and processed for payment.
- Perform spot inspection and punch list review to maintain quality control.
- Review of site progress with superintendent.
- Review subcontractor bids.
- Submit bid proposals to clients.
- Attend bid walks as required.
- Estimate the project or assist in estimating the project.
- Train support staff as required.
- Mentor and coach assistant project manager. GOALS RELATED TO COMPANY GROWTH:
- Improve profitability from project business plan.
- Perpetuate client relationships to include all project team (networking) members.
- Promote values of the company.
- Expand personal performance skills through advanced education.
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- OSHA 30 / SST Card
- New Building Experience
- Bid processing
- Submittal processing
- Estimate processing If this doesn’t seem like the right fit for you, we have many openings across Long Island, Connecticut and the 5 boroughs as well!
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A