Software Development Engineer – *100% Remote* Positions in Actalent United States
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in United States 2022
About the job
- Develop software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications, and/or network products which may be for external customer use. Design and perform analysis on moderately complex programs and systems. Contribute to the development of processes and methodology. Assist in the development of assignments and schedules.
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- 2+ years work related experience.
- Entity experience
- React experience
- C# experience
- Strong communication skills. * .Net Core experience
- Angular experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A