Senior Project Manager Positions in Actalent New Brunswick, NJ
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in New Brunswick, NJ 2022
About the job
An international General Contractor is looking to add a
- Senior** Project Manager* to their New Jersey Pharmaceutical Construction team. Our client has been in the industry for over 50 years and specializes in all commercial construction projects including pharmaceuticals and mixed use residential projects in major cities including Boston, NYC, San Diego, and Chicago. We are looking for a 10+ year construction professional with pharma office/lab interior renovation experience. This is a great opportunity for someone to gain experience completing projects with a long standing pharmaceutical client while working with some of the industry’s most innovative construction professional.
- Job Description:*
- Safety requirements for all aspects of the site, including pre-planning, monitoring of construction activities and site conditions.
- Manage operational customer and stakeholder relationships on the project.
- Assist in establishing the design management process across the project. Understands the impact of current design-related issues on the overall project plan.
- Diagnose core issues and identifies a range of potential solutions, selecting the most appropriate course of action given the scenario.
- Manage contracts in accordance with the specific terms and conditions specified.
- Deliver to quality expectations by understanding their own and others’ deliverables, consistently monitoring and testing quality of work in progress.
- Quickly identifies and manage financial risks and opportunities, including variations against budget and forecast.
- Has detailed awareness of the terms of any client/subcontractor contract and is able to assess and identify the risks associated with a contract.
- Additional Qualifications:*
- Ability to manage a project budget of up to $50million
- Ability to use Pro-Log or related program for the purpose of RFI’s/Submittals/Change Orders/Cost Analysis, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate with leadership, subs, clients, etc.
- Education:* Degree preferred but not necessary if candidate posses 6-10 years experience
- Project Types:*
- Life Sciences
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Application Deadline: N/A