Project Coordinator, Engineering Services Positions in Actalent Cary, NC
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Cary, NC 2022
About the job
Actalent Services (formerly EASi LLC) is hiring a Project Coordinator for a permanent role supporting delivery leadership within our Managed Talent Engineering business. The Project Coordinator provides support to Actalent’s delivery managers and deliver leads. Core responsibilities of the position are tracking engagement costs, timing and resources – and generating timely reports as needed. The Project Coordinator also provides relevant information to support project billing, invoicing, resource utilization and financial data analysis. Additional responsibilities for the position are defined by the necessities of practice areas, projects and clients supported. This position offers location flexibility to qualified candidates in Phoenix AZ, Peoria IL, Cary NC, or Troy MI. Essential Functions:
- Supports Actalent Services Delivery Leadership including multiple Project and Program Managers in project set up, tracking and reporting.
- Project documentation duties – maintains/documents progress against PO and/or SOW; creates/maintains schedule and action item list, completes/maintains/files regulatory documentation.
- Updates and maintains project documents for estimation, scheduling, bill rates, work orders, summaries and reports.
- Work Order processing duties – assessing scope, defining and documenting requirements.
- Utilize client vendor management systems to communicate consultant hire information and access.
- Project Estimation duties – estimates level of effort, cost and duration.
- Resource scheduling – aligns skills/capabilities with scope of work, accounts for capacity and availability.
- Supports time sheet management for all project resources including data entry, checking for accuracy, updating project accruals reports and resource schedules.
- Performs project analysis and provides reports to project manager for: Project status, Cumulative project summaries for cost, time and resource usage, Project accruals for cost and time, Resource usage and schedules.
- Accumulates and reports project quality metrics. Creates customized reports and dashboards to offer visibility into project status and health.
- Provides information for invoicing including project data, hours and costs; assists project manager in checking invoices for accuracy.
- Supports project workflow requirements such as change orders, project amendments and project closing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in management, engineering, accounting, finance or business-related concentration preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience involving project management, project coordination or project support, with exposure to contract interpretation, service agreements, budget development, and/or project administration required.
- Highly proficient in PC applications and MS Office suite of tools a must; advanced ability with MS Excel required.
- Prior professional exposure to engineering and/or product development related projects desired.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task in fast pace environment.
- Ability to review and distribute information analytically, organize data efficiently and demonstrate effective time management skills essential for success in role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Cary, NC
Application Deadline: N/A