Remote Clinical Project Manager (Respiratory/Dermatology) Positions in Actalent United States
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in United States 2022
About the job
100% Remote Clinical Project Manager – Niche Global Company Permanent ($120,000 – $140,000/year) Based in Northeastern USA Please e-mail your resume to Nikki Drashansky at [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected]) and/or call (973) 829-4452.
- Location:* Remote – East Coast preferred
- Department:* Respiratory and Dermatology
- Overview: *provide feedback on SOPs, procedures and practices for better development for future projects in association with Sr. Project Managers.
- Develop and measure performance indicators for assigned staff like CRAs, Sr. CRAs, CTL etc.
- Identify individual training needs for the assigned team members and assist with the coordination and conduct of training and development efforts globally
- Recommend and coordinate appropriate training initiatives to ensure compliance with policies and procedures, site visits training etc.
- Minimum 5 years of local project management experience for multi-centric Phase II/III studies.
- Why work here:
- This company provides comprehensive and integrated offerings in Early Phase (BA-BE & Phase I), Late Phase (II-IV), Respiratory, Tobacco Research, and Dermatology.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A