This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Arlington, TX 2022
About the job
- Description:* Civil Engineering & Surveying firm is looking to add a Graduate Engineer to their team. This individual will learn the basic principles of land development engineering under the direction of a Project Manager. These projects are mainly single family development and commercial, and will be completed in AutoCAD Civil3D.
- Perform most assignments with instructions as to the general results expected. Receives technical guidance on unusual or complex problems and supervisory approval on proposed project designs.
- Analyze reports, maps, drawings, reference plans, GIS Data, tests and aerial photographs for design task(s).
- Make calculations, using engineering formulas and skills for design.
- Conduct project research under direction of Project Manager or Team Leader.
- Provide information to Team Leader or Project Manager for incorporation into specifications or designs.
- Prepare drawings for own designs or produce sketches to incorporate in drawings by technicians.
- Conduct site visits/field observations/ investigations as directed and authorized.
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* -Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering -Engineer in Training certificate preferred (not required) -Basic knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil3D and related industry software’s
- Experience Level:* Entry Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Arlington, TX
Application Deadline: N/A