This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Grand Rapids, MI 2022
About the job
- Description:* In the role as the quality assurance specialist, your time will be spent between office work (2/3) and being on the manufacturing floor (1/3). In this role, the essential function is to ensure consistencies and to catch quality issues prior to the manufacturing process. This will be done by conducting the following: reviewing and approving batch records, performing QA review and material release for incoming materials, performing QA review and material release for incoming materials, monitoring deviations and non corformances, and conducting CAPA investigations. Other responsibilities will consist of: performing routine tasks within the quality systems, such as work orders, calibration forms, logbooks etc. While writing reports, you will have language specific to the company, however, the goal is to to be able to articulate language in a way that your clients can understand it should you request reports.
- Skills:* Quality Assurance Documentation, Data Entry, Document Review, Quality Assurance, GMP, Aseptic
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- 1-2 years of experience
- Life Sciences Biology, chemistry, biochem, biomed, bms ect.
- Someone who has worked in a GMP environment
- Experience using Powerpoint, Word and Excel * +Experience using Master Control as a QA software
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Application Deadline: N/A