This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Wyomissing, PA 2022
About the job
- Evaluate processes and configure manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process.
- Design, assemble, test, program and debug manual, semi-automated and automated pieces of equipment and tooling.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities concerned with design, construction and modification of equipment and machinery.
- Verify Equipment Requirement Specifications against vendors Design Specifications during the design and building of pieces of equipment.
- Prepare and execute FAT/SAT, IQ and OQ Protocols for equipment qualification.
- Facilitate implementation, integration, and acceptance of process controls.
- Develop operating procedures for quality control and testing, proper maintenance, and operation of process equipment.
- Understand and apply relevant OSHA and CE machine safety standards
- Follow established documentation procedures to create engineering drawings and project documentation
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Wyomissing, PA
Application Deadline: N/A