This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Overland Park, KS 2022
About the job
Now hiring for Patient Volunteer Recruitment Assistants!
- This is a CALL-CENTER-type of role, but in a nice, small setting (10-12 people on the team, plus you get your own really nice cubicle!)* *$16/hr, then raise to $17/hr once hired on permanently (target of 90 days)* The Patient Recruiter will:
- Process all inbound and outbound Volunteer Recruitment Department call center telecommunications as required for the department.
- Review and assess volunteer eligibility for Phase 1 Clinical Trials in order to facilitate enrollment on clinical trials.
- Assist with other recruiting activities to ensure volunteer satisfaction. QUALIFICATIONS: *
- High-volume telephone experienc*e
- Ability to multi-task *
- Basic computer skills – type 40+ WPM* *
- Basic medical terminology* *
- Excellent attendance record and punctuality* What are the next steps for YOU? Apply with resume! If you meet minimum requirements, you will take a typing and basic med term assessment, and let’s get you an interview!
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Overland Park, KS
Application Deadline: N/A