This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in St Louis, MO 2022
About the job
- 4 Week project starting March 28th located in Nashville, Per Diem (Hotel, etc coverage) provided for all non-local candidates!*
- Description:* This person will be traveling to sites performing building system assessments, taking technical inventory data of building equipment from facilities (school buildings), recording inventory reports using computer software, inspections, condition assessments using a laptop and software (training provided). This position requires the person to be interfacing with clients from time to time and act professionally at all times.
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- Either a BS in Engineering (Civil, Structural, Electrical or Mechanical preferred) OR BS in Architecture OR Construction Management or Associates degree in Building Systems or related experience with building systems (HVAC, electrical, plumbing etc.)
- Ability to identify facility equipment (vent ducts and plumbing ducts etc.)
- Open to travel for up to a 4 week period
- Ability to walk, stand and sit
- Good communication skills
- Working cell phone
- Experience Level:* Entry Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: St Louis, MO
Application Deadline: N/A