This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Maryland Heights, MO 2022
About the job
- Description:* Regulatory office is looking to hire a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to evaluate current and new fragrance and flavor ingredient formulations for compliance with applicable regulations. They will prepare responses to customer requests for information, such as product data, written regulatory affairs statements, surveys, or questionnaires. Having strong typing, data entry, written ability is super important for this role.
They will spend their days at a computer reviewing technical data and files, and utilizing an internal database called Formulator.
Additional responsibilities include: Technical review of data or reports that will be incorporated into regulatory submissions to assure scientific rigor, accuracy, and clarity.
Research of Pre – market regulatory requirements, export requirements, or govt. compliance issues. Coordinate, prepare, or review regulatory submissions for domestic or international projects.
Prepare or maintain technical files. Daily Duties: Prepare, maintain or review technical files for internal company uses
Prepare, maintain or review technical files for customer requests Technical Data Review of Fragrance and Flavor Formulations through data software systems
Utilizing data software systems to prepare regulatory documents such as: Safety Data Sheets, Allergen Statements, Specification Statements, GMO statements ETC.
- Skills:* chemistry, data entry, computer skills
- Top Skills Details:* chemistry,data entry,computer skills
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* Bachelors degree in science discipline (Master’s is OK too, but no Associates) Experience working well in a fast paced and/or deadline driven environment Must have ability to enter in data, proficient in typing, and learning management tools (training provided) Data analytics would be a plus
- Experience Level:* Entry Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Maryland Heights, MO
Application Deadline: N/A