This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Tampa, FL 2022
About the job
- Description:* Manufacturing Engineer will be spending 80% of time on manufacturing floor: implementing projects, driving lean manufacturing and continuous improvement activities, troubleshooting labeling equipment, and running with vendor communication.
- Skills:* manufacturing engineering, assembly line, equipment installation, automation, pneumatics, troubleshooting, continuous improvement, lean manufacturing
- Top Skills Details:* manufacturing engineering,assembly line,equipment installation
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* Must have:
- 3-5+ years of manufacturing engineering
- Automation/ robotics – high volume production environment Nice to have:
- Bachelors Degree in engineering – automation / robotics experience
- Experience Level:* Entry Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Application Deadline: N/A