This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Norwalk, IA 2022
About the job
- Description:* Our company is in high-growth mode with plans to double in revenue and operational capacity over the next five years. The QA Technician is a key member of the Company’s team and is responsible for assisting with assuring that our quality, food safety, and good manufacturing programs are functioning through direct observation and collection of appropriate documentation.
- Follow all HACCP processes and ensure compliance of others.
- Complete daily sampling and testing procedures.
- SOPs and GMs are followed and up to date with an annual review and training.
- Environmental monitoring is properly followed and documented.
- All in process lots and labels are accurate and can be validated for regulatory compliance.
- Equipment is calibrated and monitored for accuracy. *Additional Skills & Qualifications:* High School Diploma with 1+ years of relevant experience. Associate’s or higher within the Life Sciences or a related field.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Norwalk, IA
Application Deadline: N/A