This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Newark, NJ 2022
About the job
- Builds prototypes from drawings, sketches, specifications and instructions from the engineer.
- Assists in the construction of mechanical, plumbing and HVAC system and equipment.
- Evaluate constructability of the design and makes recommendations to improve.
- Regularly inspects work to ensure compliance with drawings and specifications.
- Provides suggestions for ways to improve designs, operations and maintenance of systems.
- Collects and records data to ensure components and systems perform according to the specifications.
- Works in compliance with all company food Safety Policies and procedures.
- Runs tests on products and equipment to ensure they function properly.
- Maintains records and files of all completed engineering work.
- Conducts regular maintenance on products and equipment.
- Orders materials, parts, equipment and tools as needed.
- Plans work activities to complete tasks within required schedule dates.
- Maintains a well-organized, clean and safe workplace.
- Works in compliant with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Supports other engineering projects as directed. *Experience Level:* Entry Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: Newark, NJ
Application Deadline: N/A