Manufacturing Engineer Jobs in Actalent Portland, OR
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Portland, OR 2022
About the job
- Description:* Manufacturing engineer will be working with other engineers, technicians, and support personnel to plan, conduct, and implement projects. They will be taking ownership over certain projects from start to finish so will be designing schedule, working with marketing and accounting, purchasing and all kinds of teams to coordinate. Project management is 40% of this position. Production support (30%): This piece will be helping to solve manufacturing problems and troubleshooting processes as issues arise. This will include documenting and recommending solutions to issues like low efficiency, quality deviations, and production down time. Tech recommendations: providing recommendations and technical expertise on process. Mentoring/Leadership (10%): Helping provide guidance to MECOP and engineers.
- Skills:* Project management, Process improvement, lean manufacturing, cad, solidworks, manufacturing engineering, manufacturing process, process engineering, quality engineering, Process management, capex, continuous improvement
- Top Skills Details:* Project management,Process improvement,lean manufacturing,cad,solidworks,manufacturing engineering,manufacturing process,process engineering
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* Needs to be able to work with different groups of people and be a great communicator.
- Experience Level:* Intermediate Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Portland, OR
Application Deadline: N/A