Packaging Engineer Jobs in Actalent Santa Rosa, CA
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Santa Rosa, CA 2022
About the job
- This role will focus on several disposable kits that need packaging design completed within Solidworks.
- Packaging may consist of pouches, trays, blister pack or combination thereof.
- If applicable, experience within heavy capital equipment design could be a great value add but not a requirement.
- Experience in designing cost efficient disposable packaging product for a wide variety of company disposable kits.
- Ability to coordinate with suppliers to fabricate packaging materials (thermoform trays, pouches, etc.) is required.
- Must be able to perform preliminary and formal distribution testing with suppliers and write applicable test protocols and reports.
- Partner with internal Manufacturing Engineers to validate the overall packaging processes.
- Top Skills Details:* Solidworks, packaging design, engineering change orders
- Skills:* Solidworks enterprise PDM, packaging engineering, packaging machinery, mechanical design, mechanical engineering, mechanical engineering design, design documentation, design review, supplier management, package design, concept design, thermoform
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- Manage Solidworks models & drawings using Solidworks PDM (vault)
- Coordinate with external suppliers for rapid prototyping of concepts
- Document release via Engineering Change Order (ECO) in Grand Avenue Software (GAS)
- Concept design, fabrication, assembly, proof-of-concept testing, and troubleshooting
- Ability to clearly communicate with team members, management, and external suppliers
- Medical device packaging and regulations experience is a must
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A