Quality Engineer Jobs in Actalent Grand Rapids, MI
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Grand Rapids, MI 2022
About the job
- Quality Engineer* This Quality Engineer will be responsible for evaluating quality issues that happened the night/day before. They will spend a majority of their time on the floor supporting manufacturing with any quality problems. They will be the first one to get asked for support on gaging issues, casting issues, process and stability issues. They will then be responsible for engaging with the correct personnel – i.e. if its a manufacturing problem, machine problem, they will work with that team to fix the issue.
- Skills:* Quality Control, FMEA, Automotive Experience, SPC, GD&T, PPAP, CMM, Audit, Gauge R&R, Problem Solving, Root Cause Analysis, APQP, Quality Engineering, Quality Assurance
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* MUST HAVES:
- 5+ years of Quality Engineering
- Strong GD&T Experience/Ability to read blueprints
- Automotive Experience (Knowledge of IATF)
- Problem Solving/Root Cause Analysis Experience
- PFMEAs/Control Plans
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Application Deadline: N/A