Quality Project Engineer Jobs in Actalent Batesville, IN
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Batesville, IN 2022
About the job
- Description:* Hill-Rom is a leading manufacturer of Hospital Beds, with their corporate Headquarters in Batesville, IN. This locations specific product is Hospital beds. Hill-Rom currently has a 2.9 million dollar remediation project that they just hired 21 engineers to support. This team is adding 6 people that will be supporting this project. These candidates will have an opportunity to go full time in the future. The specific objective of this group is to support large scale quality related projects. A majority of these are remediation projects, but others include preventative measures for current processes. For this specific project, these six individuals will be supporting the CAPAs (Corrective Action Preventive Action) that the 21 engineers hired are initiating from their review of customer complaints and engineering drawings. These candidates will be supporting up to six of these CAPAs at any given time. They partake in these CAPA processes by reviewing it, partaking in the investigations, working cross functionally with other departments, providing technical input from a quality standpoint. Once the CAPA is completed, the engineer will review the effectiveness of the CAPA through quality testing. They will then provide presentations on the effectiveness of the CAPA for the product to both internal and external stakeholders.
This is a documentation heavy engineering position with majority of time in an office environment. For the first 2 months of the position, it will be expected for the candidate to be onsite for standard working hours. From there, they will have flexibility to work from home two days a week. There will be limited OT and no weekend work for this position. The expected duration is to go through the end of 20
- Candidates will be considered for full time engineering positions.
All candidates will receive 1 week paid PTO + 8 paid holidays
- Must Haves*
- Bachelors in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Biomedical)
- Root Cause- 5why, Fishbone, 8D- Problem solving tools
- Internship, Co-Op, or mechanical work experience
- Strong Communication skills
- Presentation Skills- Will be presenting the CAPAs to leadership
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: Batesville, IN
Application Deadline: N/A