Construction Project Coordinator Jobs in Actalent Portland, OR
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Portland, OR 2022
About the job
Actalent is looking to place a Project Coordinator to work with a consultancy. If you are looking for a role with a great work/life balance and the chance to grow your career then this may be the role for you!
- Description:* Coordinator capital construction activities
Review of contract change (CCs), coordinating RFI responses, utilize the contractor’s Procore Construction Management System, review submittals, coordinating issues with consultants, contractors, subcontractors, and internal staff, coordinate design elements with subprojects, attend project and construction meetings Administration duties to support Project Managers of construction activities onsite.
- Skills:* construction, owners rep, Construction management, procore, smartsheet, microsoft office, administration, project coordination, communication and leadership skills, owner, commercial construction, budget, financial, Project management, construction contract
- Top Skills Details:* construction, owners rep,Construction management,procore,smartsheet,microsoft office,administration,project coordination,communication and leadership skills
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* Desired Skills:
- 3 years minimum (more is preferable) practical experience and knowledge in project coordination of design, construction, and production of construction contract documents for capital construction projects
- Demonstrated leadership, judgment, and technical competence
- Experience understanding construction processes including RFIs, CCs, and Submittals
- Able to take direction from Project Leads
- Bluebeam basics
- Ability to learn Procore (Construction Management Software used for this project) and become proficient.
- Maintains a focus on safety (PPE) – adhere to vaccination requirements as required by the Port
- Possible Additional Benefits* The Company is proud to have been voted Top 100 Companies in Oregon for the last several years running. Will get PTO (vacation, holiday, sick), 401K and Medical/Dental/Vision available while on contract. Be a part of building a newer (3-4 years) division to a reputable consulting firm. If you or anyone you know is interested please contact AJ at (503)403-1935 or [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected])
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Portland, OR
Application Deadline: N/A