Clinical Research Coordinator Hiring Now- Miami/Coral Gables Jobs in Actalent Miami, FL
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Miami, FL 2022
About the job
- Description:* Job Summary:
Looking to hire a Clinical Research Coordinator for a research site in on a clinical trial. This position will help identify patients for enrollment through chart review, patient follow-up and pre-screening. This individual will be speaking with potential patients over the phone to educate and screen against the study criteria for enrollment. In addition, he or she will be responsible for EDC data-entry and other data management duties.
- Duties and Responsibilities*:
- Chart review of patient’s medical records o EMR- must be proficient in navigating EMR systems
- Patient pre-screening against the criteria for enrollment
- Educating patients on the clinical trial
- Scheduling patient appointments for their in-person study visit
- EDC-Data entry, data management
Pre-screening patients, Chart Review,
Clinical Research Coordinator.
- Top Skills Details:* Pre-screening patients, Chart Review.
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- Required: Must have experience as a Clinical Research Coordinator), 2 years+ of Chart review experience on EMR -2+ years of patient recruitment experience
Training in HIPPA & GCP
- Please call Michael Silberman at (612) 655-7633 for further inquiry*
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: N/A