Facilities Manager Jobs in Actalent Belleville, MI
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Actalent in Belleville, MI 2022
About the job
- Oversight, and leadership of Property Management/Facilities staff in achieving goals for provision of services of the department.
These services include, but are not limited to HVAC, plumbing, electrical, janitorial, landscaping, specialty vendor selection/use and associated contract oversite
- Space planning and project development to best suit the growing needs of the organization.
Frequent development of pricing, plans, concepts and renderings for discussion with upper management to accommodate renovation and growth
- Project management relative to design, construction, maintenance and alterations of buildings and facilities, including 3-4 other facilities besides this one.
- Implement and maintain required local, state and federal programs
- Monitor and assist with the work order program to ensure efficient and effective response
- Interact with local building authorities (both Van Buren and WCAA) for planning, permitting and inspection of all projects
- Risk management oversight of physical plant, environmental compliance and occupational health and safety
- Ensure compliance with OSHA/MIOSHA through administration of required training, inspections, reporting, enforcement and ongoing program development o Chair quarterly safety committee meetings and act as liaison between the committee and executive level management to facilitate corrective action when necessary to prevent accidents and/or injury o Conduct training courses for employees at all levels of the organization relating to safety/security/hazardous materials in compliance state, local and national authorities
- Continual oversight of site of Building Preventative Maintenance and Inspection Program ensuring crucial systems and equipment are properly and consistently maintained.
Fire Suppression, security systems, production equipment, safety equipment/systems, generators, structural, electrical and mechanical systems…)
- Perform as liaison for environmental compliance with EPA, DEQ, Wayne County Airport Authority and provide reports, manifests and inspections as necessary
- Chair facility related sustainability/emissions reduction efforts and Carbon Disclosure Program (CDP). Set and achieve targets of sustainability
- Perform as event planner for large company events (e.g.
Town Hall meetings, award luncheons, conferences, company picnic/air show events…). Organize facilities and manage all event details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
- Perform as liaison between Airport Authority and USA Jet Airlines regarding airfield operations and impact on the operation
- Direct oversight of company security & surveillance systems and ensure compliance with TSA, FAA and DOT
- Meet project deliverable dates, key milestones and develop capital expenditure budgets
- Special Projects as assigned Supervisory Responsibilities
- Direct oversite of Facility Supervisor.
- Lead a team of employees in the Facilities Maintenance Department.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of department under guidance of CEO
- Development and monitoring of company policies and procedures related to property management and applicable laws
- Train, develop, and supervise property management staff
- Directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees
- addressing complaints and resolving problems all while ensuring the wellbeing and performance of the company’s physical assets
facilities maintenance/management, cad layout, commercial building, visio, aviation
- Top Skills Details:*
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
5 plus years of experience as a Facilities Manager Knowledge of building systems (HVAC, plumbing, electrical) OSHA knowledge BONUS: Bachelors degree Aviation experience Commercial Builders License
- Experience Level:*
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Belleville, MI
Application Deadline: N/A